Having a kitchen in the outdoor of the premise can be a boon as people can think of hosting small parties and spending quality time with their guests. Having a kitchen or pantry outside the home can be very interesting too and creating the same DIY is not a very difficult task. The You Tube tutorial will have the perfect demonstration and the people interested in the project can easily follow the same and design the kitchen. The materials for crafting the design are easily available in the market.
If any of the material is hand to find, then the substitute can be used. The idea is to have the convenience at home especially if the space is available for the same. It can be in the backyards, patio, or deck. The choice lies with the people. but the DIY project will be less costly than getting the same customized by a contractor or a designer. apart from that the creativity will take forefront and the person will get an opportunity to brush the skills.
DIY projects have become increasingly popular in the recent years especially because the availability of the learning platform has multiplied and the resources are easily available in the market. These factors combine together to make the task simpler and enjoyable at the same time. moreover, it will also serve the purpose to envy other people.
Materials required for the project are outlined below:
- Strips of melamine 4 inches wide and 2 inches wide. these are used to make the sides of the countertops.
- Table saw
- Piece of dry erase board to be used as the bottom of the sink.
- Glue gun to hold the parts together after cutting and making the edges smooth.
- Orbital sander and sanding pads to give the perfect finish to the countertops.
- Scrap pieces of wood.
- A sheet of plastic to be used while the construction is in progress.
- Brass pipe
- Drilling machine
- Wet concrete
- Cinder blocks
- Wall surface bonding powder which is easily available in the paint shop or hardware shop.
- Plastic shims
- Quikrete fast setting mix
- Anchoring epoxy
- Constructing adhesive
- L brackets
- Stainless steel screws
- Wooden shelves
- Faucet made of brass pipe fittings
- Spray paint
The demonstration is done step by step in the video and the person who wants to design the kitchen can easily follow the steps. But first it is better to collect the materials which are going to be used in the construction of the outdoor kitchen.
The viewers who watch the video will find the fact that the tutorial takes care of minute details and thus the end result will be impressive. Hence the people who want to put their designing and creative skills at work will find every reason to indulge in it. It is a fine way to spend some quality time making your home appear more useful and impressive.